We aim to transform our culture through the application of constructive behaviors and consistent practices to provide patients, clinical providers, and support staff with a positive experience at UF Health. Initiatives are focused on improving communication, teamwork, and joy at work. Current efforts include:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) TeamSTEPPS training on empathy, teamwork improvement, and competencies for all patient-facing staff, residents, and faculty.
- Pet Therapy Program aimed at reducing anxiety and improving patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Customer Service is Key recognition for above-and-beyond staff who maximize the patient experience.
- Neuromedicine leadership luncheons to show appreciation for the staff that assists in providing quality care daily.
- Biannual Town Hall meetings for all staff to promote transparency and improve communication.